• Publicly available 2D or 3D seismic data from government or multi-client repositories.
• Dormant 2D or 3D seismic data archived on company databases.
• Vintage HiSeis projects acquired and/or processed pre-2021.
• Higher fidelity 2D / 3D seismic data
• New range of Epicentre Answer Products
• Updated seismic interpretation
WE BRING EXPERT HUMANS
• Industry leaders in hard rock seismic processing.
• Integrated Geoscience and data science team.
• World class minerals explorationists.
WITH EXPERT SYSTEMS
• Fully integrated seismic processing and interpretation technology suite in the cloud.
• HiSeis in-house processing best practices.
• Multi-physics automated workflows.
WHAT IS RE-VIS?
RE-VIS is a seismic reprocessing service using HiSeis proprietary depth imaging workflows focused on economic depths of investigation for hard rock mining. Unique Velocity Model Building (VMB) approaches have been developed from over 150 projects around the World in last decade. RE-VIS workflow includes the integration of refraction tomography and downhole velocity logs to utilise and honour all points of observation.
HiSeis’ RE-VIS is specifically designed to image steep and complex geology from the top of fresh rock and beyond. High fidelity seismic processing is used as input into subsequent advanced products such as ROCK-MOD & FAULT-MOD.
New light through old windows
More detail and higher confidence in geological imaging.
We can’t predict your future
but we can help you see underground.